Toons These Days: Ep. 3 Toons These Days: Ep. 3

bizarre...

or original?

with everything being a knock off of someting nowadays, johnny test = dexter, fish hooks = spongebob, avatar = fern gully/pocahontas, it's refreshing, in my opinion, to
see someone just go with whatever their mind makes for them. So while Adventure TIme may be off the wall, i think its a brave step against the rising tide of mediocrity in animation today.

other than that, animation in this is okay, it's funny how you said 'the colors are too bright,' when your cartoon here has lots of bright colors too. anyways, i like the voice, it fits the character, which ain't bad, in my opinion. try to animate his mouth with more keyframes, though, it looks a little too stiff. overall, the concept's pretty good, a cartoon reviewing cartoons, but it feels a lot like 'Foamy.' maybe it's supposed to be... anyways, i like it so far, for the most part; keep up the good work.

Whereabouts -Unknown- Whereabouts -Unknown-

AWESOME!!

Great music choice, great animation, perfectomundo.

Now I wanna get high. And there's no dealer in sight.

Damn.

Spider-Ninja 2 Spider-Ninja 2

10/10

Will you marry me?

Turing Test Turing Test

Very cool and creepy

i'm actually kind of creeped out now. DARN IT WHY DO I ALWAYS LOOK AT SCARY STUFF BEFORE I GO TO BED?!

anyways, great short, really suspenseful and good music too. i loved the story, very different and original. the animation was very good too, very fluid and smooth. Bravo good sir!

Jimtopia responds:

Thanks good sir!

Report: Lord Of The Flies Report: Lord Of The Flies

GOD DAMMIT

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I HAD TO READ THIS IN SCHOOL LAST YEAR?!
THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN A PERFECT WAY FOR ME TO GET AN A ON MY FINAL!!!

>:C

That aside, i loled at this. very funny and i loved the music, the voices, the drawings, everything was just PERRFECCCCT. I think i'm in love, good sir. :D

Super Paper Robot Super Paper Robot

EPIC

I loved this so much!
i feel you man, i do all my animations by hand and scan them in, too, because i suck so much at drawing on the computer. it takes SOOO LONG.

but anyways, i really liked this. very cool, good music, and i personally liked the ending. it's like he felt bad for hurting the man and decided to run away. aww....

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

JESUS CHRIST

I DONT KNOW WHETHER TO LAUGH OR CRY.

Sketched - Babies Sketched - Babies

lol

the guy who didn't know anything remidned me of myself.
CLASSIC!
INSTANT FAVE!
and the Ramones song at the end was a good touch, too!
I listened to it the whole way through!
really funny, man good job!
i think i'm going to go and watch the other episodes now!

Happy Anniversary Happy Anniversary

lol

cute, dude, i liked it!
and funny too!

Sound of Silence Sound of Silence

wow, man, i'm impressed

you made a really powerful story here. really good lessons to be leraned, great job.

i loved the very last image we see in this, it's heartbreaking and eye-opening.

really good job, keep it up! you've got real talent here!