Toons These Days: Ep. 3 Toons These Days: Ep. 3

bizarre...

or original?

with everything being a knock off of someting nowadays, johnny test = dexter, fish hooks = spongebob, avatar = fern gully/pocahontas, it's refreshing, in my opinion, to
see someone just go with whatever their mind makes for them. So while Adventure TIme may be off the wall, i think its a brave step against the rising tide of mediocrity in animation today.

other than that, animation in this is okay, it's funny how you said 'the colors are too bright,' when your cartoon here has lots of bright colors too. anyways, i like the voice, it fits the character, which ain't bad, in my opinion. try to animate his mouth with more keyframes, though, it looks a little too stiff. overall, the concept's pretty good, a cartoon reviewing cartoons, but it feels a lot like 'Foamy.' maybe it's supposed to be... anyways, i like it so far, for the most part; keep up the good work.

Whereabouts -Unknown- Whereabouts -Unknown-

AWESOME!!

Great music choice, great animation, perfectomundo.

Now I wanna get high. And there's no dealer in sight.

Damn.

Spider-Ninja 2 Spider-Ninja 2

10/10

Will you marry me?

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

now THIS is a game!

I loved it. So simple, yet by making you figure it out by trial and error, it made you care more about the game you were playing, instead of being spoonfed everything and getting bored before you even start playing.

FANTASTIC! brings back memories of the good ol' days of gaming on the NES, SNES, Genesis, Game gear, etc.

We need more games like this nowadays. BRAVO! Well done!

PLUS, i loved how you took my little pony and made something creepy and dark out of it. Great job!

Yogipoco Yogipoco

Awesomesauce.

Really cool and creative.
Would've liked to know a little more on the Legendary Daisy, but that's no problem. It's all really polished and nice. Well done!

Summer Wind (FInal) Summer Wind (FInal)

very cool man

what program did you use for the drums?

Mario Mario

lol awesome...

kinda reminds me of Chucky.

Crow T Robot and Tom Servo Crow T Robot and Tom Servo

I.......

I LOVE YOU.

This Is Your Punishment This Is Your Punishment

I hear ya

Being a 20 year old virgin SUCKS.
This picture, however, does not.